Back to All EventsSat 21 Jan
Nocturnal x Westival: Eclair Fifi, Jasper James, Theo Kottis
Nocturnal team up with Westival to bring Eclair Fifi, Theo Kottis & Jasper James to Lakota for a night of house, techno and electro.
Join us for a night of house, techno, electro and more as Nocturnal and Westival combine forces to kickstart off the New Year in style bringing some of Scotland’s finest selectors in Eclair Fifi, Jasper James & Theo Kottis.
- ECLAIR FIFI
- Eclair Fifi is a Scottish DJ and visual artist who has become of the UK’s most colourful, genre-agnostic DJs – someone who intimately loves and knows how to create that vital moment, when a party bursts into life.
- Residencies have been vital to Eclair Fifi’s growth. In tandem with her work with LuckyMe, Éclair Fifi also spent the ’00s as a resident DJ at Glasgow club night Ballers Social Club, alongside Hudson Mohawke and Rustie, and at Manchester’s Hoya:Hoya, with Jon K, Illum Sphere, Lone and Krystal Klear, among others.
- Her residencies extend beyond the club space, however – radio has always been a huge part of her creative identity. After her early days playing on pirate radio, she stepped it up, joining Rinse FM in 2011 and holding down a BBC Radio One “In New DJs We Trust” residency in 2013. She currently hosts a monthly show on London station NTS, and has featured guests such as Galcher Lustwerk, Nightwave and Jasper James. Through the broadcasts, as well as showcasing her ever-evolving tastes, Eclair Fifi’s sense of humour and enthusiasm for music shine through.
- THEO KOTTIS
- Growing up between Scotland and Greece, Theo has since held down residencies with Edinburgh’s Cab Vol & Glasgow’s Sub Club and has steadily become one of the country’s hottest musical exports.
- He has released music on labels such as Permanent Vacation, DGTL & Shall Not Fade whilst receiving plenty of recognition from the likes of BBC Radio 1 (Hottest Record In The World) and featured on the Boiler Room, DGTL, Circoloco and legendary Essential Mix series.