The safety and well-being of our customers and our staff continue to be of utmost importance to us and we will continue our efforts to minimise the possibility of the spread of the coronavirus.
Our plans, which are ever-changing as we get more advice from the government and our local authority, will include:
- Carrying out a comprehensive risk assessment and making adjustments to our operation before we open
- Hand sanitising on entry and throughout the venue and outside the toilets
- Mandatory temperature checks on arrival
- Adequate spacing between tables
- Recommending that you only share tables with your own household and if you do intend to share tables with people from other households we further recommend that you either wear a face mask or do not sit face to face with someone from another household
- Taking all names and contact details of everyone attending
- Social distancing markings through the space
- Use of an app for ordering drinks and food and contactless payment
- Regular cleaning throughout the event space
- Ensuring adequate ventilation of our events spaces
You must not attend any of our events if and should not leave home if you or someone you live with has any of the following:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Please be aware that the toilets available will be indoor and we encourage customers to wear a face mask when the toilet facilities. We recommend that you bring your own however some will be available for purchase at the venue.
You should note that police and the local authorities have the powers to enforce requirements in relation to social distancing and may instruct customers to disperse, leave an area, issue a fixed penalty notice or take further enforcement action. You should further note that you should be prepared to remove face coverings safely if asked to do so by police officers and staff for the purposes of identification.