The team at Lakota are working hard to ensure we create a safe yet enjoyable space for you to dance and socialise in.
What are you doing to ensure the safety of customers?
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and throughout the venue.
- We will undertake additional cleaning and sanitising the club before, during and after the shows.
- Staff will be instructed to wear masks.
- All staff, security, and DJs will be tested before each event.
- All staff and customers will be temperature checked on entry.
- We are installing additional ventilation inside to help improve airflow throughout the premises, whilst we are maintaining our outside ventilated space.
- We will be reducing the capacity of events.
If I’m feeling unwell, can I still come?
You must not attend any of our events and should not leave home if you or someone you live with has any of the following:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste