The team at Lakota are working hard to ensure we create a safe yet enjoyable space for you to dance and socialise in.
Doing so will allow us to keep on running large capacity events and provide a safe place where everyone can hug, dance and celebrate freedom once again.
In order to enter Lakota Gardens or nightclub, visitors will need to show either:
- A text or email confirmation of a negative lateral flow test result taken within the last 48 hours
- Proof of a double vaccination via an NHS COVID pass (Apple / Android)
METHOD 1: LATERAL FLOW TESTS
Lateral flow tests are free to collect from most local pharmacies and take around 15 minutes to complete.
We are asking customers to undertake and register one of these lateral flow tests with a 48 hour period before attending the nightclub.
To register your test head to www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
Provided the test result is negative, guests simply need to present a text, email (or a printed copy of the email) in order to gain entry.
Order your lateral flow testing kit here
METHOD 2: NHS COVID PASS
Alternatively, the NHS COVID Pass is available through the NHS App, which is free to download via the App Store or Google Play Store.
Why are you asking us to do this?
Although the government have indicated that covid passes are not a requirement, the health authorities and council have very strongly advised us to run such a policy.
Moreover, we believe that it is the responsible course of action for us to take as our customers’ health is of paramount importance.
Thank you for your understanding on this matter – it’s important that we all stay safe and play our part. We can’t wait to see you soon, better days are just around the corner!
What else are you doing to ensure the safety of customers?
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and throughout the venue.
- We will undertake additional cleaning and sanitising the club before, during and after the shows.
- Staff will be instructed to wear masks.
- All staff, security, and DJs will be tested before each event.
- All staff and customers will be temperature checked on entry.
- We are installing additional ventilation inside to help improve airflow throughout the premises, whilst we are maintaining our outside ventilated space.
- We will be reducing the capacity of events.
If I’m feeling unwell, can I still come?
You must not attend any of our events and should not leave home if you or someone you live with has any of the following:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste